Search This Blog

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Vancouver Residential Investigation

Vancouver Residential Investigation:

I have been on quite a few residential investigations over the years and I must say, this one was a little unique in how it made me feel.  Maybe it was the people involved, maybe it was the neighborhood, the building perhaps, or maybe it was the apartment itself.  I do not know, maybe one day I will.
Let me back up a little bit, to the day I received a call from a friend of a past client. She told me about a friend of hers who had been experiencing quite a bit of activity in her apartment and that I needed to contact her. From the tone of her voice, I was quite intrigued!  I called our soon-to-be new client and right off the bat I could tell this was going to be a rewarding one, not just in a paranormal way, but in a way where you get to meet wonderful positive people who will remain in your life.
As we got to talking, I got to hear some neat stories of some of the activity that was going on.  One thing that really intrigued me was hearing about the small shadows that were running around the place. Little did I know at the time, I’d be seeing them myself soon enough!  The client has a few cats, at first I thought that maybe it would turn out to be the cats that were mistaken as shadows; as it turns out, if it was the cats, it wasn’t them physically, but perhaps it was their residual energy?  In the end, we weren’t able to determine what exactly they were shadows of, just that there was nothing visible to cast those shadows.
Well, due to the feelings I had gotten while talking to the client on the phone, it was with excitement that we entered into this investigation.  When the time came to do the investigation at the apartment, we were just thrilled at the things we might experience and hopefully catch on video/photo or audio. 
I must say, we had such a magnificent warm welcome from our hosts/clients and a bond was definitely formed.  We set out and had quite a few personal experiences throughout the night.  While we did capture quite a few EVP, I can share a few of the “louder” ones here with you.   This is one place I would LOVE to go back to, now that we have better and more varied equipment. 
 I will forever have those feelings in me that I experienced while there.  They will never go away.  They confuse me, are so strong…but that’s ok.  It’s all a part of life.  Now grab your headphones, crank up the volume and enjoy!
1. Hello
 
 
2. Knocks
As it says, no one was in the room at the time this was recording, nothing to have made those knocking sounds.
 
 
3. Connie Go Home
One of our team members name is Connie.
 
 
4. I Don't Know
 
 
5. No
 
 
6. No
 
 
7. No
 
 
 

1 comment: