Search This Blog

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Coffee Talk wtih Chip Coffey - Vancouver, BC

On November 15th, 2011 Chip Coffey will be returning to Vancouver for another "Coffee Talk".  

Doors 6:30PM - Show 7:30PM 


http://coffeytalk-vancouver2.eventbrite.com/

I attended last year, and it was an amazing experience, and the venue used (Fairmont Hotel Vancouver) is fantasic.  As a sensitive, every time I enter the building, I can feel all the different energies roaming about. As for the 14th floor, I can't wait until the day I can spend the night there!

Get your tickets fast, before they run out!  And don't forget to upgrade to super VIP to watch Chip Coffey conduct an investigation in one of the "haunted" rooms. It is something one shouldn't miss, I know I won't.  I bought my ticket as soon as they went on sale! 

I hope to see you all there!

Nikki Peterson






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Chip Coffey is a bag of hot air.