Abbotsford Haunted House
- Sandpiper Sanitarium – Admission by donation benefitting the Canuck Place Children’s Hospice. Open Oct 29-31 from 6 to 9 pm at 3037 Sandpiper Drive. Includes a tamer “Little Ghost Zone” for younger children.
Burnaby Haunted Houses
- Burnaby’s Haunted Village – A family-friendly event costing $14 for older folk and $9 for children ages 2 to 9. Halloween activities include trick-or-treating, live entertainment and free carousel rides. Open from 6 to 9 pm October 28 to 30.
- Gravecouver Asylum – A haunted house on the upper level of the Metropolis shopping mall at Metrotown near the SilverCity movie theatre. Cost is $13 and it’s open Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays on October 15-17, 22-24 and 29-31 from 7 to 9:30 pm, as well as for an extra period on Halloween from 4 to 7 pm. See the Asylum Warnings for a list of all the many types of people this attraction isn’t suitable for. VIP admission is $20, which can be worth paying for after the first weekend when the non-VIP queue to get in on busy days can take up to 1.5 hours.
Chilliwack Haunted Attraction
- Reapers – A haunted attraction that’s open from 7 pm on weekends from October 2 to 31 and daily starting on October 16. The cost is $10 for the Reapers and $10 for the Maze of Terror, $18 for both attractions and $1 off with a non-perishable food donation for the local food bank. Located at 9423 Gibson Road, the attraction is not recommended for young children or people adversely affected by strobe lighting.
Langley Haunted Dungeon
- Brinkworth Dungeon – Open nightly from October 23 from 7 to 11 pm and on Fridays and Saturdays until midnight. Located at 22260 48th Avenue, the cost is $10 for adults, $6 for children ages 5-10, and free for kids 4 & under. Donations to the Langley Food Bank and JRFM’s “Basics for Babies” are encouraged.
Maple Ridge Haunted House
- Ghost Ridge – Located at 23448 105 Avenue at the Albion Fairgrounds, the attraction is open October 23-25 and 28-30 from 6 to 9 pm. A special “family-friendly” hour takes place from 5 to 6 pm on October 24 and 25. Cost is $8 per person and fireworks are included on the night of October 30.
Mission Haunted House
- Tribute to the Walking Dead – Halloween fun at the Mission Raceway Park at 32670 Dyke Road on October 16-18, 22-25 and 28-31 from 7-10 pm Fridays and Saturdays and 7-9 pm on other nights. Appropriate for fright-seekers ages 8 and older. Proceeds benefit the Mission Arts Council.
Surrey Haunted House
- Potter’s House of Horrors – Two scary haunted venues at 12530 72nd Avenue. One house is “The Ripper of Whitechapel” and the other “The Swampin’ Slaughterhouse.” Both are open October 2-31 (but closed October 4-8 & 12). Regular admission is $14-$16 for adults and $10-$12 for children ages 12 and under depending on the day per house, or slightly less than double for both attractions. Speed passes that help you bypass the main queues are also available for close to twice the price. Family hour is more appropriate for all ages and runs from 5 to 6:30 pm. The scarier stuff runs daily from 7 to 10 pm.
Vancouver Haunted Houses
- Judge Dee’s Haunted House – A haunted house at Sun Yat-Sen Garden at 578 Carrall Street in Chinatown. Not recommended for children. Cost is $14 for adults and $12 for students. Open from 7 to 10 pm October 21-31 every night except Monday, October 26.
- Fright Nights – Multiple haunted house attractions and over 15 rides at the PNE’s Playland at 2901 East Hastings Street. Tickets range from $25 to $37 for general admission at the gate depending on the date, or slightly cheaper if purchased online or at 7-11 stores. Admission with Rapid Pass costs between $60 and $84 at the gate and gives you priority access in the lineups. Open from October 9 to November 1 every day except Mondays from 7 pm to between 11 pm and 1 am, depending on the date.