Just to update everyone on a few things:
- Northern Paranormal Investigations is now a TAPS Family Member. We look forward to the new adventures, new friends, new ideas, etc. that this will bring. Please feel free to check out the TAPS Family website here.
- NPI has been very busy with cases at historic locations throughout BC with more to come, and I look forward to sharing more detail as we are allowed.
- The other weekend, I went along with Peter and another member from Vancouver Paranormal Society, also joined by Cathy from Edmonton Paranormal Society (both fellow TAPS Family Member Teams) to the Maritime Museum in Victoria. Vancouver Paranormal Society had set up a wonderful private investigation at this location and we are much appreciative for the invite. Many thanks to Christina at the museum for hosting us that night. It was of course, an epic night. And again, thank you Peter!
- We are in the beginning stages of getting ready for COLDCON in November, so please keep an eye out for more information on that.
- We are also in the beginning stages of some Halloween presentations we will be doing at an as-yet undisclosed location. We will provide more information as soon as we can.
I think that covers most of it for now, if not...you shall see my typing soon enough.